How to Add an Entity Connected to BGL
AVA integrates with the BGL accounting system and compiles your client’s metrics using the data directly from their accounting system. Once the client is connected, there’s no need to export or create separate spreadsheets and data files.
An entity is each separate client account for which you will be analysing KPIs. If your client runs several businesses, create a different entity for each one.
Let’s get started.
1. Open the ENTITIES page on AVA — that’s the page with the Australian map.
2. Click on ADD ENTITY.
3. An ENTITY INFORMATION pop-up box will appear on the screen. Select the option for BGL (The second logo on the information pop-up screen).
4. You will be redirected to the BGL system. A log-in box will appear on the screen. Enter the client’s BGL account details and click on SIGN IN.
5. Once you have logged in successfully, you will be redirected back to the entity information pop-up box on AVA.
6. Confirm your client’s details.
Your client’s company details will auto-populate from BGL. Confirm the client’s details by selecting COMPANY on the pop-up box. You can make changes here if you need to.
7. Select the CONTACTS option on the pop-up box and enter/verify the contact details of the firm’s key contact personnel.
8. Click on SAVE.
Your entity will now appear on the ENTITIES page with the BGL logo below the details.
You’re now done. You can repeat the process for all your BGL entities. Now the system is ready to compile KPI reports using the client’s data.
Get ready to give stellar advice and add value to your clients!